Copyright (C) 1998,2003,2011,2020 László FAZEKAS (the Author).
All rights reserved.
Contact address and distribution:
Firkafilm Animációs és Szolgáltató Kft. (Ltd.)
H-6044 Kecskemét, Kikelet u. 39. HUNGARY
1. All users of the Firka Animation Software (the Software) must accept the contents of this EULA.
2. The Software and the enclosed information material is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and nonfringement.
3. In no event shall the Author be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the Software or the use or other dealings in the software, including but not limited to causing directly or indirectly personal casualty, or for any kind of damages deriving from profit loss.
4. The Software can be changed only by the Author, at any time, without prior notices. The Software may contain trade secrets belonging to the Author. Disassembling, reverse engineering or other ways of examination of the Software's internal structure is forbidden except the law restricts this limitation.
5. The Software code itself can be freely copied, spread or distributed in any medium, if it remains in its full and unchanged form with all copyright notices and other documentations. The handbook of the Software can be freely copied and distributed even without the digital information part of the Software, if it remains in its full and unchanged form.
6. The executable program contained by the Software can be used free of charge without time and quantity limitations for both commercial and non-commercial purposes, except for activities restricted by this EULA and applicable law.